Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tungabhadra and Rolling Stones

We were the lucky ones to have stepped in to the Rolling Stones shack in Hampi island at the onset of the season. We were the first and the only guests at the shack. It had a beautiful sit-out at the bank of Tungabhadra.
It was a beautiful evening when we were relaxing after a tiring and exciting day in Hampi. It was an amazing experience sitting there and seeing tungabhadra flow peacefully; as if saying, I've been witnessing it all - the glorious past of Vijayanagar empire to the arrival of wanderers like you. The setting sun gave this view to my eyes. I could feel the moment passing by with every second of fading sunlight. Luckily, I had a pen and a sketchbook with me. Tried to capture the unstoppable Tungabhadra from the Rolling Stones Shack.

No comments:

Post a Comment